**Forever RV Coat Warranty**
*Updated Effective Date: 08-1-2022*
This Forever RV Coat Warranty ("Warranty") is provided by RV Roof Man ("RV Roof Man") and covers the Forever RV Coat product ("Product") for a period of 20 years from the Purchase Date.
1. **Material Warranty:** RV Roof Man warrants that the Forever RV Coat product is free from material defects for a period of 20 years from the purchase Date. This warranty applies when the Product is properly installed and regularly maintained. Also product must be installed within 12 months of purchase.
2. **Installation Responsibility:** RV Roof Man is not responsible for the installation of the Forever RV Coat when it is installed by a consumer or any other facility that is not affiliated with RV Roof Man.
3. **Limitations:** RV Roof Man will not be responsible for any failures of the Product due to structural problems with the RV or substrate to which it is attached, which may cause damage to the coating system or sealant.
4. **Third-Party Installation:** If the Product is installed by a repair facility or other third party, the warranty for the Product is transferred to the purchaser of the Product. The terms and duration of the warranty provided by the repair facility are solely between the installer and their customer.
5. **Facility Warranty:** Repair facilities may offer warranties with varying durations, such as five years, ten years, or a lifetime, which are independent of RV Roof Man. The thickness and specifications of the Product may differ based on the warranty offered by the facility.
6. **Consumer Responsibility:** It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure that the Product is installed according to the specifications required for a 20-year warranty. If a repair facility does not install the Product to meet these specifications, the consumer will only be warranted for the limited time period specified by the repair facility, not the full 20-year warranty.
This Warranty does not cover failures or defects resulting from:
- Improper installation of the Product.
- Alterations made to the Product by any party other than RV Roof Man.
- Any use of the Product that is not in accordance with RV Roof Man's recommended guidelines.
To make a warranty claim, please contact RV Roof Man within the warranty period. Proof of purchase and installation and photos may be required.
RV Roof Man's liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective Product as determined by RV Roof Man. RV Roof Man is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This Warranty is subject to change without notice. Please refer to the most recent version on the RV Roof Man website or contact RV Roof Man for any updates.
*This Warranty is effective as of the date stated above.*
RV Roof Man
[RV Roof Man Contact Information]
9754 Kent Street, Suit 200 ,Elk Grove California 95624